Sunday, November 17, 2013

Old MacDonald's Farm Animal Puppets

I love to sing with my kiddos. 
One of our favorite songs is Old MacDonald's Farm.
When I came across a tutorial for animal puppets to use with the song, I knew I had to make them. 
The tutorial I used is from Spoonful.

I changed up a few of the designs and colors and I think they turned out adorable.
I didn't make the Old MacDonald farmer, but there is a pattern for him as well.
The longest part is cutting every little piece out from the felt, 
but it was a pretty simple (hard to mess up) project.

 Here's a look at the front and back of each puppet that I made.
My daughter has received so much enjoyment from playing with these animal puppets.
Sing along as you watch this Old MacDonald's video.
I hope your favorite little person does too!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment