Friday, November 22, 2013

Personalized Video From Santa

This will be a new Christmas tradition in our house! 
(Do not click on picture.)

Watching a personalized video from Santa will definitely get you in the holiday spirit! You can make a Personalized video from Santa to share with your children and the rest of your family. Did I mention is it FREE! There will be offers to upgrade for a fee but I didn't opt for any of those. 

I've already made a Santa video for my daughter and can't wait for her to watch it. I will probably show it to her Thanksgiving night or the day after but that is probably the longest I'll be able to wait. 

Click on the link http://www.portablenorthpole.com/home and have fun creating a wonderful Christmas memory for your family. 

Merry Christmas!


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment